Looking for a list of steps you should take before graduation?
Self-Advocacy and Self-Determination
Want to find success after high school?
Building the skills of self-advocacy and self-determination helps!
Check out the Transition ND website to create a transition plan.
Nervous about transitioning to college or the workforce? Watch this video.
What are you going to do after high school?
How to Get the Life You Want
- Make your own decisions after getting information from other informed people.
- Accept and learn from the consequences of your decisions.
- Control your own actions.
- Set and achieve your own goals.
- Solve your own problems.
- Become as independent as possible.
- Understand your rights and responsibilities.
- Understand your school’s rights and responsibilities.
What’d you say when someone says you can’t?
Don’t let your disability define your dreams.
This LaunchMyLifeND.com website is brought to you by the North Dakota Transition Consortium. Our goal is to promote, improve, and educate about services that help young adults with disabilities move from high school into college, training, or a job.